Material : BRASS
● JEWELLERY CARE
- Silver and plated products are exposed to salt or cosmetics or exposed to air without wearing for a long time. It can be easily discolored.
- When not worn, keep it sealed in the zipper bag included in the package to slow the discoloration.
- When cleaning silver products, it is recommended to use warm water and mild detergent to wash.
- When discoloring the product, please use 'SILVER POLISHING CLOTH' or other high-quality varnish provided by HUSP. (except for plated products)
- The black color is characterized by the wearer's wearing habits and the silver color being revealed as the plating peels off over time.
-Plating peeling off is a natural phenomenon, not a defect. -If the plated product is discolored, it should be re-plated rather than washed.
● RETURN & EXCHANGE
- All HUSP products are manufactured at the same time as the customer's order, so it is difficult to exchange or refund due to a simple change of mind.
- The same product can be exchanged once only if there is a problem with the product. Please contact the Q&A bulletin board or the person in charge within 3 days after delivery.
- Exchange is not possible if the product is intentionally damaged.
● JEWELLERY A/S
-A/S service is provided free of charge for one year from the date of purchase, and if additional materials are required, a separate repair fee may occur.
- If the product is intentionally damaged, free repair is not available.
- The customer is responsible for the round-trip shipping cost during A/S, and please be sure to send the warranty card together.
-All HUSP products are made to order, and delivery including production period takes 14-30 days (excluding holidays and weekends).